About GR library
GR is a simple cross-platform graphic library written on C helps you to create 2D games. The library simplifies many usual things in games development process like canvas creation, events handling, manipulation of visual objects. GR introduces unified interface to the most popular graphical engines like OpenGL and DirectX. So you don't need to know how it works internally, you just call grCreateCanvas("OpenGL", ...) and see created window on your screen.
For now GR supports following features:
- Supported engines: OpenGL, DirectX (9.x, for Windows only).
- Supported Operating Systems: Linux, Windows.
- Supported visual objects: Polygons, Sprites.
These license terms are an agreement between GR library (hereinafter referred to as Software) developers team (hereinafter referred to as Team) and you.
- The Software provided on "as is" basis with no any warranty.
- You use this Software at your own risk.
- You may use this Software for any legal purposes (including commercial).
- You agree not to decompile, disassemble, modify, reverse assemble, reverse engineer, make any attempt to discover the source code of Software or any part thereof.
- All other rights are reserved by Team.